Friday 9 March 2018

Sri Devi Kapoor Inspired Makeup Tutorial



I woke up to a Sunday morning to a heartbreaking devastating news that absolutely left me feeling weak and horrible for the next week ahead. My mind was just whirling with so many thoughts gushing through non-stop as I mustered to believe if it really was true. That Sri Devi Kapoor is no more.

As I tried to make sense around me, I realized how much she has left an impact on me. How I affectionately ensured that any or all pet dogs were to be called "Subramani" and by no other name. I have this ability to turn into a snake from my human form because Sri Devi Kapoor has done it before in a movie.

Her well tailored beautiful ethnic clothes and her dance get ups, her carefully placed piece lashes in close-up shots, a wide range of lip shades from orange, pink, fuchsia and glossy red lip shades. You would have guessed it right, I did try to emulate her makeup looks at a very young age. Hello, Sri Devi is a classic beauty.


As I struggled to make of the reality, I deemed that it'll be only fit to create my form of tribute to her in a makeup tutorial form when I used to see her on the big screen.

If you'd like to see the makeup tutorial and my fair share of feelings, click below to watch it;


The full list of products used to create this makeup tutorial is listed below for you;


Face


  • Benefit's POREfessional PRO Balm
  • Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in 260
  • Sephora Microsmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium


Eyes & Brows


  • Catrice Cosmetics Eye & Brow Contouring Palette in 010 But First, Cold Chocolate! 
  • Max Factor X Masterpiece Nude Palette, Contouring Eye Shadows in 02 Golden Nudes
  • Rimmel London Scandal'eyes Kohl Kajal Pencil in Nude
  • Essence Super Precise Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence Get Big Lashes, Volume & Curl Mascara


Lips


  • MAC Lipliner in Beet
  • Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Furry
  • Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Tinsel 



That's it for today's blog post with a heavy heart, and I shall catch you very soon, in my next one!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig