Tuesday 20 March 2018

Max Factor Masterpiece Golden Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Review



You know the feel of thrill when you find something at the Drugstore/Personal Care Store when you find a makeup product to be of amaze-balls quality. Which is why, I bring you a review on the Max Factor Masterpiece in Golden Nudes Eyeshadow Palette.

Click here to watch the full on Review with Swatches!


I picked mine up in the Golden Nudes for SGD 24.90 from Watsons Personal Care Store located at Raffles City Basement around the Chinese New Year period and have been testing the palette over a couple of weeks, well to be exact about two months or so. I am happy to report that this eyeshadow palette has amazing color-payoff and l enjoy that the golden nudes in particular will be universally flattering across many skin complexions.



If you're after a fuss-free sophisticated red carpet eye look then this palette could possibly please your eyelids. I like that the eyeshadow quality is pretty much similar to some of the high end brands found at Sephora. The only two matte shades offered in this palette are a little on the chalkier side but an eyeshadow brush with a mist of makeup setting spray can quickly fix the situation.

I love the rest of the sheen and slightly shimmer like shadows offered in this palette as well as they share the similar gold undertone. This lends that high fashion luxurious eye shadow looks that will look amazing with a glowy face base.




The palette comes with a box standard rectangular packaging including the eyeshadow pans too. It weighs just 6.5gms!

that The palette mini size fits snug into handbags or purses if you need to touch up on eyeshadows on the go. It's a shame that this palette does not have a mirror for those on the go touch-ups. The palette also had the one time eyeshadow dual ended applicator which I've grown to dislike after being introduced to eyeshadow brushes. A dual ended brush could have been included instead and can be looked past that lack.

I especially love the glowy sheen from the champagne gold shadow, fourth color from the left. It looks so amazing on the eyelids as a cut crease color and I could see this color being a beautiful highlight for deeper complexions.


Overall, the palette had a very 80's vibe to it as I grew up seeing such colors on my female relatives. Almost like the 80's Bollywood glam when Sri Devi and Rekha were all over the tv screen. I like the fact that the palette is light-weight and the shadows are a notch up from Maybelline's The Nudes palette. Quite similar with the undertones but finger swatches and trying them on my eyelids proved to be distinctly different.

If you're on the lookout for a new eyeshadow palette or a makeup-junkie as I am, you would probably have fun playing around the colors from this palette. I believe you wouldn't be disappointed, just don't have high standards alright?

That's it for today's blog post, I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I did putting this review together for you.

I shall catch you very soon, in my next post!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig