Friday 5 January 2018

Festive Eyes and Bold Lip Makeup Look



Hey Loves!

It's a last minute quick makeup look that you can wear on Christmas day! If you're hosting brunch at your place or having lunch at someone else's place, this look will save you some snooze in the morning especially so when I too know that Christmas Eve is crazy for most of us!

The base for this look is pretty standard, I've used the same products to save time for this quick eye and lip look.


For the eyes;


  • MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
  • I Love Makeup Chocolate and Peaches (Fine, Keen and Satisfy)
  • Essence Super Precise Eyeliner in Black
  • NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe in Glam Nude
  • Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Kohl Kajal in Black and Nude
  • Essence The False Lashes Mascara in Black



For the lips;


  • NYX Suede Lipliner in Alabama
  • Maybelline New York Lipstick in The Powder Mattes in Honey Cherry



For the highlight;


  • ELF Warm Bronzer
  • Revlon Peach Glow

The double wing gives off the illusion that my makeup look took effort when it actual fact was easy for my first time. It does look like it took a long time to get to the end result, haha! Hardly, it felt like just drawing another liner on top of the black liner.

I opted for a classic red lip, feel free to go for any lip shade of your choice as the eyes are kept pretty neutral with a touch of gold sparkle.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I shall catch you very soon in my next one!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig