Tuesday 22 August 2017

Beginners' Guide to Eyeshadows & Blending | TheLeiaV



Hey Loves, today's blog post is going to be on a video that went live on my YouTube Channel TheLeiaV! This is a highly requested tutorial, I really hope you like it!

Click here to watch the video in detail as I walk you through step by step to achieving this Blue and Gold Halo Smokey Eye!


I have listed the complete list of products used in this video, just for you!

Face

  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
  • Dark Diva Dolls Hi-Def Foundation in C45 Warm Yellow

Blush, Highlight & Contour

  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hour Blush in Unstoppable
  • thebalm's Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • benefit's Hoola Bronzer
  • Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight

Under Eyes

  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealer in Light Yellow Corrector
  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealer in Pure Beige
  • Maybelline New York New Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer in Medium

Eyebrows

  • Rimmel London Brow Shake Filling Powder in Medium Brown

Eyes

  • MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre
  • Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium 30, Sand
  • Morphe 35W Palette
  • NXY Pigment in Constellation
  • Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in 120 Satina Van Der Woodsen
  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black
  • Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude
  • Essence Get Big Lashes Volume Curl Mascara in Black
  • Essence I Like Long Lashes Volume & Length Mascara in Black

Lips

  • Essence Lip Liner in Soft Berry
  • Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in Buttercup

That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed today's blog post, I shall catch you very soon in my next post!

Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig